Preview not auto updating deinterlace settings

Archive of historical bug reports.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

cbud
Bright Spark User

Preview not auto updating deinterlace settings

Post by cbud »

Version 6398svn x86_64 (2014091101)
OS X 10.8.5

The preview window is not automatically updated with the deinterlace options selected in picture settings after title change.

I open a DVD video folder, the first title loads, I select a custom setting, I open the preview window, I see interlacing-like artifacts, I go to the picture settings options, I turn on the 'deinterlace' option, I select 'slower', and the artifacts disappear - as expected. I then select the next title in that source, and the interlacing artifacts are present again. Although, in the picture settings the deinterlace>slower option is still active. I then switch from slower to slow and back again and the preview window updates accordingly, eliminating the artifacts. I honestly don't remember this happening with previous builds. Prior to this beta the last build I downloaded was back in June. Sorry, I don't have a version number of that past build.

The above change, or bug if I may, is not a big deal, but its different, and makes me have to double check my settings, as the preview window is not accurate.

Thanks for all the hard work,

cbud
Ritsuka
HandBrake Team

Re: Preview not auto updating deinterlace settings

Post by Ritsuka »

Should be fixed in the next nightly.