*** READ ME before posting bugs ***

Report and discuss *new*, *consistent*, *reproducible* bugs here
HandBrake

*** READ ME before posting bugs ***

Postby HandBrake » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Github Issue Tracker

Please be aware that we have now enabled the Issue Tracker on GitHub. If you have a github account, we would prefer that you raise bugs there. Otherwise, feel free to use the forum.

Step 1
  • Please make sure you are running the latest version of HandBrake.
  • If you are willing, please check the latest Nightly Build to see if the problem still persists. If this resolves your issue, then you don't need to post about it.

Step 2
Please search though this bugs forum and the Issue Tracker on GitHub to verify that someone else hasn't already reported this issue.
If you find a post and have additional information and logs, please post them into the existing thread.

Step 3
When posting, please provide as much information as possible and use the following as a template for your post:

• Describe in detail what the problem.
  • Is the problem reproducible? If yes, what steps did you take to reproduce it?
  • If a particular file is causing a problem, it's often helpful if you are able to upload a short / small sample file that will reproduce the issue.
  • Provide a full activity log for the scan and/or the encode process. If the log is too big for the forum, try pastebin.com or pastebin website of your choosing. Please don't assume the log isn't useful.
  • If the application crashed, please provide the crash report as well as any logs that may be available.
  • Tell us what version and platform you are running on (i.e. Version 0.10 on Windows ... etc) and what version.
  • Where did you download HandBrake from? handbrake.fr or somewhere else?

Unfortunately, an immediate or useful response is not always possible. We see every bug posted here, and they are all in our thoughts. We want them fixed as much as you do.

Thank you for helping us make HandBrake a longer lever.

Return to “Bugs”