Add to Queue Button doesn't work

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
zbeau

Add to Queue Button doesn't work

Post by zbeau »

I've been ripping tv shows off of DVD and I liked the Add to Queue button because I could just let it go. A few days ago it just stopped working.
Any ideas?
dynaflash
Veteran User

Re: Add to Queue Button doesn't work

Post by dynaflash »

zbeau wrote:A few days ago it just stopped working.
What do you mean by stopped working? Do you mean you can see it and click on it, but it doesnt do anything ?
zbeau

Post by zbeau »

The letters are in black and I can see the button but it won't respond when I click on it
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

Using the windows version?

If so that means you've upgraded the GUI to a newer version.
If you read the changelog you'll notice I put a comment in about the feature being disabled in this build.

The Reason: The entire GUI was completely re-written after a total code lost, so instead of waiting I simply disabled the queue funciton to allow people to take advantage of the new Handbrake version.

A new version of the GUI which will be released in the near future along with the next version of Handbrake will have the feature re-enabled.
zbeau

Post by zbeau »

ok I can deal without it for a while. Thanx for the explaination
Deleted User 832

Post by Deleted User 832 »

So can there be an estimated time that we will be seeing a version with a queue? Within the next 2 weeks? I plan on having a whole heap converted by about then for taking places, would be useful if i didnt have to do them one by one.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

The codes in its final testing stages atm. I plan to release it with the next version of handbrake which isnt too far from being finished. I don't have a timeframe for this release. I don't think it will be too much longer.
setbon

Post by setbon »

Hi, I am a newbie and downloaded version 2.25 for Windows yesterday and have been checking out the forums on known issues. I guess the issue with the Queue not working is still there (I mean I can add to the Queue but only 1 file gets encoded)...I know someone asked already but is there by any chance an ETA on the new handbrake release on windows ?

Thanks and best regards,
Julie