No Title Found

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
chopper

No Title Found

Post by chopper »

I am attempting to help a friend that is using windows xp. I've been using handbrake for quite some time on a mac os x with much success and frankly have given up trying to figure out how to operate handbrake on his computer. I have researched the forum extensively for information that will solve his problem with no success. When we load a dvd to rip, the message "no title found" appears. I've read all the postings referring to this problem and have tried all of the recommendations. They have not worked. Is there something that we're missing? Any help would be appreciated.
royone
Enlightened

Re: No Title Found

Post by royone »

I've read all the postings referring to this problem and have tried all of the recommendations. They have not worked. Is there something that we're missing?
Obviously not. You've tried all the recommendations, after all.

If you describe what you tried in a little more detail, it might be possible for someone to see where you went wrong. For example, what are you decrypting with?