I spent too much time searching for the Greek language at the tab "Subtitles"
Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):
I found it at the letter M. I guess it took the M from the way it's sorted --> Greek, Modern
HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):
Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):
Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363
HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)
Code: Select all
Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR - provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines. If you are unable to do so, please state why so we can help you.