Information Required

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Studentity

Information Required

Post by Studentity »

Description of problem or question:
Hi to all
I have just registered on your forum and before requesting any support i would like to find out a few facts as to whats required,before wasting your time.Having read (briefly) some of the requirements I realize a log is required(how many) and where to post them for free( preferably.I have used pastebin and have used it with other forums successfully.So what i mean is where to post the URL for your forum.You may have gathered by now that
I am not tech savvy so i will need some assistance along the way.Any and(all) help will be gratefully accepted.Thank you in advance for this help.
PS:Can you please email with any (and all) requests for help......thank you.

Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):

HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):

Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):

HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)

Code: Select all

Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR -  provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines.
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: Information Required

Post by s55 »

Follow the post template, including the activity log (Information here: https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/latest/hel ... y-log.html if you need to understand why/how)

Sorry, we don't have email support.
Studentity

Re: Information Required

Post by Studentity »

Thank you s55 for your prompt reply i appreciate it.