THE LAST JEDI NARRATION AUDIO TRACK

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
dlkweo
New User

THE LAST JEDI NARRATION AUDIO TRACK

Post by dlkweo »

Long time Handbrake user, first time posting a problem. I have searched the internet for this and nothing has solved my problem, I have tried multiple times to convert The Last Jedi Blu-ray to mp4, and every time, no matter what codec or options I choose, the audio track has the narration of everything that happens on the screen, instead of the normal 5.1 track. I have AnyDvd running in the background. I don't have a website to post a link to the activity log, but I have tried 8 different options trying to eliminate the problem. I am running the latest version of Handbrake with a very fast computer and a high end 5.1 audio system. I think I'm overlooking a setting in in the new version of Handbrake.
rollin_eng
Veteran User

Re: THE LAST JEDI NARRATION AUDIO TRACK

Post by rollin_eng »

Could you please post your logs, instructions can be found here:

https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/latest/hel ... y-log.html
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

You have to select the correct track, not just "the correct codec".
mduell
Veteran User

Post by mduell »

Please be aware, this forum is not for support or help related to HandBrake. Please keep such discussions to the Community Support forum sections.
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

The "descriptive audio" track for English on Last Jedi is a stereo track. The commentary track is also stereo. The movie audio tracks are all "surround sound". If you ripped with MakeMKV, there is a 7.1 and 5.1 version.