Video encoding looses Audio (2 tracks)

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Franz Paersch

Video encoding looses Audio (2 tracks)

Post by Franz Paersch »

First of all, sorry for bad English, I'm from Germany.
So my Problem is that when I encode Videos with about 5 min length with 2 Audio tracks Handbrake (Version 1.0.7) randomly cuts out the Audio after a couple of Minutes. Sometimes it's the first track and sometimes the second. In a few cases only the left sound is lost after those minutes.

The Log https://pastebin.com/2Mz4XhvB shows a video where after 30 seconds one track is completely lost while the other is fine until 1:40 minutes when only the left Audio from the second Track stops. I hope you understand my problem and got all the information you need to help me.

Greetings Franz
Last edited by Franz Paersch on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mduell
Veteran User

Re: Video encoding looses Audio (2 tracks)

Post by mduell »

Try using AAC Passthrough for both audio tracks rather than reencoding the audio.
BradleyS

Post by BradleyS »

It would be good to have a sample of your source so we can see why it's producing so many errors in the log.
Franz Paersch

Post by Franz Paersch »

Problem solved. The Videos I wanted to encode were from Shadowplay and those file were corrupted. So not Handbrakes fault.