How to encode scramble playlists

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Tampa

How to encode scramble playlists

Post by Tampa »

How are you compressing mixed up playlists? For example, I ripped Deepwater Horizon with MMkv The files were scrambled, luckily I found the correct order. I dragged and dropped them in the correct order in an other program. I am not aware that it can be done with Handbrake. When the merge and compression were completed the audio in the movie was desynced and it became worse as the movie went on. The individual files before compression were fine. I guess my question is, how can I compress a scrambled playlist into a single file with handbrake? Handbrake, to my knowledge, does not have the ability to merge multiply files manually. What to do, what to use?
rollin_eng
Veteran User

Re: How to encode scramble playlists

Post by rollin_eng »

Could you please post your logs, instructions can be found here:

https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/latest/hel ... y-log.html
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

If you're worried about play lists, you're better off NOT using MakeMKV's "Backup" feature, and ripping to MKV files instead. It will take care of assembling the bits and pieces for you. Then, handbrake can work from the assembled MKV file.

(same post made on MakeMKV forum)
Tampa

Post by Tampa »

Thanks WoodStock, ill give that a try.
Tampa

Post by Tampa »

Not sure how to but "Solved"