Missing DVD titles when using batch scan option

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
P-Rock
New User

Missing DVD titles when using batch scan option

Post by P-Rock »

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I just have a setting incorrect, but it's been a very annoying problem. When I try to scan a folder of DVD rips in ISO format using the batch scan option (specifically a folder containing three ISOs corresponding to the 3 discs of the Simpsons, season 1), I only pick up one title that I can actually transcode. However, when I choose an individual file as the source--say the first disc ISO, handbrake successfully pulls all video titles from the ISO--there are 7 for the first disc alone. I'm observing the same problem with other ISOs that have multiple titles on them--only some are getting picked up when I use the batch scan option.

Running version 1.0.7 on the latest version of windows 10.

Here's a link to the log showing me trying to do a batch scan of the season one folder (and handbrake pulling only one title to transcode), and then using the individual title scan for the disk 1 ISO and getting every title:

https://pastebin.com/VSM7vkVf

Any ideas? This is making ripping my library of TV shows quite tedious.