Windows 10 / Panasonic HD Camcorder query

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
RossieRobot

Windows 10 / Panasonic HD Camcorder query

Post by RossieRobot »

Please detail your question or problem in as much detail as possible:
My laptop died last week - it took with it the HD DVD writing software that came with my Panasonic camcorder. I have tried to acquire the software to no avail.

So I have a new notebook - Asus E200 notebook. I have the same camcorder, and I have dvd films I need to transfer from camcorder to dvd disk, to then play in any dvd player. I did not realise how complex this was (I am not very techy).

A friend recommended Handbrake but is unsure if 1) it will run on my Asus and 2) if it's compatible with Windows 10.
Can you help?

Tell us about your environment. What version of HandBrake? What version of Windows are you running. etc.
Not currently using Handbrake. Using Windows 10 on new Asus E200 notebook.

If there was any exception or error displayed, please copy it and paste it here:
-
Please include the scan or encode log:
-

Code: Select all

Paste a log of the scan or encode between these code brackets, or use a pastebin website and provide us with the URL it gives you. 
 Logs are required for all support requests.
-
mduell
Veteran User

Re: Windows 10 / Panasonic HD Camcorder query

Post by mduell »

HB is not for DVD authoring.
BradleyS

Re: Windows 10 / Panasonic HD Camcorder query

Post by BradleyS »

You can read more about HandBrake's capabilities here: https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/1.0.0/intr ... about.html