All DVD videos (titles) not recognized

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
dkosin`

All DVD videos (titles) not recognized

Post by dkosin` »

Please detail your question or problem in as much detail as possible:
Trying to encode all videos from DVD. Previous Handbrake saw all the titles but new one does not. My DVD has a main menu then two additional branches with 2 videos in each branch. One video is almost 1 hour each the other 2 are approximately 30 seconds. Handbrake will not show these short video in the titles when I open the DVD source. The previous version worked. Is there a way to show all DVD videos?
Tell us about your environment. What version of HandBrake? What version of Windows are you running. etc.
Windows Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393, SSD with plenty of space, AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 445 Processor, 3100 Mhz, 10 GB memory. AMD Radeon HD 5670
Handbrake 1.0.3 (2017022500) - 64bit
If there was any exception or error displayed, please copy it and paste it here:
No
Please include the scan or encode log:

Code: Select all

Paste a log of the scan or encode between these code brackets, or use a pastebin website and provide us with the URL it gives you. 
 Logs are required for all support requests.
https://pastebin.com/DxKP5Fw4
BradleyS

Re: All DVD videos (titles) not recognized

Post by BradleyS »

There is a setting in the preferences/options that allows you to select the minimum title size. I believe the default is 2 seconds, but if you increased this on accident or on purpose, that could be the problem.
BradleyS

Re: All DVD videos (titles) not recognized

Post by BradleyS »

Additionally, if the disc uses any sort of copy protection, HandBrake won't work properly. Unfortunately, your pastebin has expired, so I cannot tell.