Magnificent Seven Vengence Version

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Ken429

Magnificent Seven Vengence Version

Post by Ken429 »

Please detail your question or problem in as much detail as possible:

Tell us about your environment. What version of HandBrake? What version of Windows are you running. etc.

If there was any exception or error displayed, please copy it and paste it here:

Please include the scan or encode log:

Code: Select all

Paste a log of the scan or encode between these code brackets, or use a pastebin website and provide us with the URL it gives you. 
 Logs are required for all support requests.
Handbrake is great for making MP4 files for the Plex Server. I am running W10 with all the latest Updates etc. I am using the latest edition of Handbrake (1.0.1) although the older version has the same issue. I'm also using DVDFab (10.0.1.7). The problem I'm having with Magnificent Seven (2016) is for some reason Handbrake creates the MP4 file using the alternate movie format "Revenge Mode" which is basically the Directors Cut version. Meaning the director drops in to explain what and why during the movie. Not a major issue but...I've never run into this issue before and I've used DVDFab and Handbrake to create a bunch of MP4 files for the Plex Server. Any suggestions on a fix or work around?