Lack of color (rev.1025)

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Lant
Novice

Lack of color (rev.1025)

Post by Lant »

When compiling the gui on rev 1025 tabbed area at the bottom of the gui lacks color. Instead of gray they are white. Also the background of Anamorphic PAR is a lighter gray then it everything else.

I managed to get the new dev tab to have that gray background by setting it as controllight. But this didn't fix it for the other tabs.

Also something completely off track, would it be possible to change the name of the executable used by the gui to the name of the one created by compiling the CLI. The main reason is I sometimes copy in the newly complied one and then forget to rename it and I end up using the older version.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

Thanks Lant, Can you screenshot this for me.

I've been fixing alot of stuff. Adding a tad more sanity checking.

Anamorphic should highlight red now if you try enter a height when enabled. When you check anamorphic again it should switch to the same colour as the main windows background. It's probably some theme issue.

You can ignore the development tab. Its just there for me adding stuff I need to play around with.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

Ok, I see the anamorphic issue. Will be fixed on next checkin along with the Blue text on some of the group boxes. I noticed some of the tabs where appearing as a fading white/gray. Fixed that too.
Also something completely off track, would it be possible to change the name of the executable used by the gui to the name of the one created by compiling the CLI. The main reason is I sometimes copy in the newly complied one and then forget to rename it and I end up using the older version.
Yeh, I've been meaning to do this for so long. I'll get around to doing it in the next few rev's
Lant
Novice

Post by Lant »

This is what it looked like

Image[/img]

EDIT: just complied 1026 and its still the same (including Anamorphic).
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

I've not checked in a fix yet ;)

It's just the Visual Studio IDE breaking again. (the colour is set correctly however its not actually picked that up. Just had to switch over the colour then back to controllight)
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

1028 should fix this.
Lant
Novice

Post by Lant »

Yup that fixed it.