Batch Files -> Add To Queue -> Add All Problems

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
mrjofus1959

Batch Files -> Add To Queue -> Add All Problems

Post by mrjofus1959 »

So I'm absolutely new to Handbrake (first post here), and I just started working on converting my DVD collection that I'd previously stored as .ISO images on my media server. If was trying to do a batch encode where I moved all DVD titles starting with "BA" into a folder that I then picked through the Source Selection menu. The program (0.10.0.6534 64bit) scans through all of the titles and finds each title, adding it to the Source/Title drop down list. But while each title shows its correct length, each title is only shown to have Chapters 1 through 1. So when I choose Add To Queue -> Add All and try to encoded I'm getting only a chapter 1 encode of each title.

My scan log files can be seen here: http://pastebin.com/GASpJrsT

I've unsuccessfully searched the forum and Googled the problem - Has anyone else seen this issue, or am I must missing a step?

Thanks!
mrjofus1959

Re: Batch Files -> Add To Queue -> Add All Problems

Post by mrjofus1959 »

Well FWIW I moved on to scripting my own HandBrakeCLI setups in Windows command files, so this is no longer an 'issue' for me. But I guess it might be interesting to know why it didn't work???
Woodstock
Veteran User

Re: Batch Files -> Add To Queue -> Add All Problems

Post by Woodstock »

You have to have some form of file naming template set up for "add all" to work, otherwise, you will get warnings about duplicate output file names.