TX3G Subtitles Won't Show in Output..? Please Help

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
ArcAngelRyse

TX3G Subtitles Won't Show in Output..? Please Help

Post by ArcAngelRyse »

Hello, Everyone I'm New here as you can see I'm having an issue I'm trying to compress my anime to smaller file sizes which turns out fine in all cases but when I'm trying to burn in or default the subs it just won't work out. I'm always doing preview to first see how it will look before doing anything I've tried looking around but still nothing so I decided to come here in search of help. Can TX3G subs be burned in or be put as Default so I can play it without having to Enable it myself? I would like to watch my anime on my Xbox 360 but not even the 360 will detect the subtitles which is a huge bummer.

(Activity Log)
http://pastebin.com/CeAyDREn *Update* Exact fix
Last edited by ArcAngelRyse on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vid.user

Re: TX3G Subtitles Won't Show in Output..? Please Help

Post by vid.user »

Your question refers to 'Output', yet you include a scan log? An encode log would be more appropriate.
ArcAngelRyse

Post by ArcAngelRyse »

My Apologies I will fix that right now didn't noticed until you said something.
vid.user

Post by vid.user »

Code: Select all

Stream #0.0(eng): Video: h264 (High), yuv420p, 1280x720 [PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 47.95 tbc (default)
Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp (default)
There's no subtitles in your input file.
ArcAngelRyse

Post by ArcAngelRyse »

It says that but there are in the section it says subtitles and then says English TX3G but everytime i put default it does nothing.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B15uLmt ... VDakRrZzA/
Deleted User 11865

Post by Deleted User 11865 »

You provided the wrong log - the input is your log is a Matroska file, and the input in your screenshot is an MP4 file.
ArcAngelRyse

Post by ArcAngelRyse »

Rodeo wrote:You provided the wrong log - the input is your log is a Matroska file, and the input in your screenshot is an MP4 file.
It is because it's already compressed and converted to a mp4 file but that is it.
ArcAngelRyse

Post by ArcAngelRyse »

Okay, I made a few Mistakes wrong Encode log for file my apologies at the time I was very busy and tired but I will fix it all in a jip.