How to use handbrake w/ .vob files

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
pearljammzz

How to use handbrake w/ .vob files

Post by pearljammzz »

Hey guys, I have tried a few different programs and am not satisfied. This program has been recommended 10x over so I am trying to figure it out.

Currently I have about 50 movies ripped to my hdd that are .vob files (and the other 3-4 files it comes with) that I have ripped using DVDshrink to cut out all the extra BS I don't want/need,

My question is, how do I do this? I see I can use an iso or from a DVD and a vob file is neither. Does handbrake support the vob format? If so, how do I use it? If not, how would I go about converting it into something it could read (ie: iso)? Thanks for the n00b help :).
Cavalicious

Post by Cavalicious »

pearljammzz

Post by pearljammzz »

Note: This is for the Windows version. I am looking through the documentation but I can't see anywhere where I can convert vob files...

I see how to do this in on the mac version, but not on the windows. If I try to select the folder as the DVD it gives an error, and then it wont let me select the vob file when iso is selected (naturally).