Encode Video Button

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
klw297

Encode Video Button

Post by klw297 »

Hi

I'm new to both ipods, dvd ripping and Handbrake, but I followed the instructions on the website to install DVD43 and Handbrake, and both seemed to install (although I don't get a yellow/green face in the bottom bar when I open DVD43). I followed the steps in the DVD2ipodguide.pdf by roflmaocopterzor, and have a problem in that there's no scroll bar on the right hand side of the screen, so I can't move down the screen! The wheel on my mouse and keyboard cursor buttons don't work on this either. The autocrop section on Picture Settings tab is the lowest thing I can see, so I cannot click on the 'Encode Video' button as required.
Help?

Thanks, K
vx7g3

Re: Encode Video Button

Post by vx7g3 »

klw297 wrote:Hi

I'm new to both ipods, dvd ripping and Handbrake, but I followed the instructions on the website to install DVD43 and Handbrake, and both seemed to install (although I don't get a yellow/green face in the bottom bar when I open DVD43). I followed the steps in the DVD2ipodguide.pdf by roflmaocopterzor, and have a problem in that there's no scroll bar on the right hand side of the screen, so I can't move down the screen! The wheel on my mouse and keyboard cursor buttons don't work on this either. The autocrop section on Picture Settings tab is the lowest thing I can see, so I cannot click on the 'Encode Video' button as required.
Help?

Thanks, K
Same problem with my Handbrake gui too ...please help!
vx7g3

Re: Encode Video Button

Post by vx7g3 »

vx7g3 wrote:
klw297 wrote:Hi

Help?

Thanks, K
Same problem with my Handbrake gui too ...please help!
I think the solution is to change the screen resolution from 800x600 to 1024x780 ..or whatever other resolutions you can try ...i should solve the problem