Uploading DVD's to Handbrake

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
erinbriordan

Uploading DVD's to Handbrake

Post by erinbriordan »

I have desperately been trying to upload my son's football games to Motionbox...with very little success. My husband burned the discs from his camcorder using a Sony Multifunction DVD recorder and I am in turn, trying to upload those discs to Motionbox. The videos are segmented and "chaptered" which I am trying to get rid of. but to no avail. I had success with a few DVD's before the Handbrake update, but now that AVI is no longer offered as a output format, Motionbox does not seem to accept the MP4 and MKV output formats being offered to me via Handbrake.
Please help!

Thanks!
rhester
Veteran User

Re: Uploading DVD's to Handbrake

Post by rhester »

I'm not familiar with Motionbox, but if they do not support MP4 and MKV containers (ie only AVI), you will need to either use HandBrake 0.9.3 or another tool besides HandBrake.

Rodney
tadhgadams

Re: Uploading DVD's to Handbrake

Post by tadhgadams »

According to the Motionbox website they accept MP4 containers but say nothing about codec support. I would suggest e-mailing their support.