Bedtime Stories

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
roddawg86

Bedtime Stories

Post by roddawg86 »

Does anyone know the correct track number for encoding the movie Bedtime Stories?
TedJ
Veteran User

Re: Bedtime Stories

Post by TedJ »

I'm not familiar with that title, but you could open the DVD in PowerDVD or the like and check which title is active once the feature is running.

If it's a recent Disney title this is the best method anyway, since they often release 4-6 versions of the disc in each region or territory, each with a different title number for the "real" feature.
roddawg86

Post by roddawg86 »

Thank you for your reply, I don't have powerdvd so I just put it in my computer dvd player and found that the movie is 1h 39m 12s long and there are only two tracks that match that time. They are 9 and 23 so I in the process of elimination right now.
dschertz

Post by dschertz »

Just took a look at it in VLC. It played track 23, so 23 seems to be the correct one.
toonboy

Post by toonboy »

Track 9 gave me the movie out of sequence! Trying track 23 now... Will post my outcome.
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

Region 1 release is title 23.

just finished, HB encodes it just fine right from disk on mac, so would wager would be fine from anydvd.