CLI can't find title?

Discussion of the HandBrake command line interface (CLI)
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
BMer74

CLI can't find title?

Post by BMer74 »

I have used Handbrake 0.7.0 and encode on a regular basis with the CLI and the new Windows GUI ver 2.0. I wanted to try out a higher resolution for the IPod (640x480) and tried out the new MediaFork CLI beta but no luck. I can run mediaforkcli.exe and it will detect my CPU (1) but when it comes to the input folder with stream information, IFO and a single VOB movie file, I get "No Title Found" and an exit from MediaFork. I am using MediaFork 0.8.0b1 (2007021100), Windows version.

Update as of 2/19/07

Needed to run DVD43 first then ripped straight from DVD drive to 640x480 mp4. Nice quality there. Plays in ITunes, IPod and full screen on TV.

CLI beta works and my problem must have been a bad first rip to HD?!?

BMer74
tubbyman

Post by tubbyman »

try "MediaForkCLI -i <ts_folder> -t 0" and see what tiles are available on the disc/backup. If no title 1, mediaforkcli with "No titles found". If the main feature is on, say, title 3, just re-run your original CLI command with "-t 3" switch. I ran into this with some disc backups, as well.
tubbyman

Post by tubbyman »

mediaforkcli with "No titles found" should have been "MediaForkCLI will exit with message 'No Titles Found'"